Valley Fair store is grand opening!
Pink Pink Tea Shoppe is a unique milk tea shop whose products are very innovative. The main ingredient of our products is authentic cheese foam. Pink Pink is excited to share its unique taste and experience to all customers in the Bay Area.
We are looking for a sales associate to take orders, communicate with customers and collect feedback. Sales associate responsibilities include educating customers on our drinks menu, making recommendations based on their preferences, up-selling special items and taking orders. To be successful in this role, you should have sales and customer service skills. You should be able to work various shifts. Note: this position’s compensation includes salary and tips. Ultimately, you’ll ensure an excellent drinking experience for our guests.
· Greet customers as they enter the store
· Give customers drink menus and answer their questions regarding ingredients
· Take orders while paying attention to details (e.g. preferences of cheese foam and sugar ratios)
· Receive and process payments (cash and credit cards)
· Serve hot/cold beverages
· Keep the bar area clean
· Maintain stock of clean mugs and plates
· Check if brewing equipment operates properly and report any maintenance needs
· Comply with health and safety regulations
· Communicate customer feedback to managers and recommend new menu items
· Ability to comprehend and communicate clearly in English; Chinese is a plus
· Hands-on experience with making milk tea and other beverages is a plus
· Knowledge of sanitation regulations
· Flexibility to work various shifts
· Ability to gauge customers’ preferences
· Excellent communication skills
· High school diploma and/or above; relevant training is a plus
· Must provide a valid social security number/legal documentation to work in the United States and successfully pass a background screening to be considered for hire
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
If you know you're the right candidate that can meet and surpass these qualifications, please send your resume to email@example.com.